Small Business Accelerator
Do you need help launching your business?
The Small Business Accelerator (SBA) is a workshop series that will equip you with the tools you need to develop your business idea and plan.
In the SBA program, you will:
- Develop your idea and craft a business plan
- Receive coaching support to enhance your learning
- Network with other entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- Practice and refine your pitching skills
- Early Ideation Phase (you have an idea but no business plan)
- Early Launch Phase (your business has been in operation for at least three months, with or without a business plan)
- Commitment and motivation to complete the program
- Business ideation, refinement, and written plan development
- Topic-specific business coaching and support
- Potential to apply for ACCESS’ small business loans of up to $10,000
Location: Virtually (online) via Zoom
Dates: January 19 – February 23, 2023 (6:00 pm-8:30 pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays).