Women’s Business Accelerator
Are you a newcomer woman with a business idea?
The Women’s Business Accelerator is a free (now online) workshop series that will equip you with the tools you need to build a profitable business.
In the WBA program, you’ll:
- Develop your idea and craft a business plan
- Receive one-on-one business coaching
- Network with other entrepreneurs and industry professionals
- Practice and refine your pitching skills
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our workshops will be held online, on the Zoom platform. You’ll receive information on accessing the workshops when you register.
Stay tuned for the Fall 2020 WBA start date. Workshops are held Monday and Wednesday, from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
- You are a permanent resident, convention refugee or live-in caregiver with a legal right to work in Canada
- You have a business idea or be interested in starting a business in Canada